Parcours utilisateurs site web | E-commerce
Problématics– How to analyze and answer to each customer category ?
– How to conceive the website nagivation system according the customer’s expectations ?
– How to optimize your eshop website’s results ?
Goals– List the different path types for each target and its needs
– Identify and evaluate all the possible user paths
– Realize paths that allows to agregate every strategies
– Optimize the fonctionnal conception and the ergonomic choices
When discussing the optimization of the customer’s experience, it is something usually linear. It is no longer to describe the architecture but rather to aim to track the actual road, step by step: the surfer trying to perform an action.
The user is browsing in successive stages and can be tracked through the flow of his / her interactions (if there trade is between the website and the user.)
Through working the ergonomics of your website and the customer’s experience, it is the user’s experience that should be highlighted.
On e-commerce sites, there are three major stages of the customer’s journey:
- Including the preliminary purchase the ergonomics of the website and Especially the product on many elements, which can be Improved and, which enable the improvement of your site’s conversion rate.
- falling on purchase: Because Ii Involves key step that aim to transform towards a purchase.
- post-purchase where the elements of communication are very important.
To optimize your website user’s journey, it is necessary to measure and analyze in order to obtain reliable and sustainable results.
PumpUp therefore offers the use of A / B testing, product eye-tracking or other methods to improve your user journey.
Discover the details in the corresponding presentation.