Web analytics allows websites to measure all flows related to their activity. Data analysis is a fundamental tool for decision-makers to manage their advertising dollars on the web.
We can therefore question:
- How to choose your conversion goals (KPIs) well?
- How to allocate sales based on the original traffic (sponsored links, SEO, social networks, newsletters, …)?
- How to read the profitability of each digital channel acquisition?
- What are the ways to measure a conversion: a basket, a sale, a validated form?
- What are the navigation paths taken by users on your site to get to the conversion?
To meet this requirement, PumpUp uses the open source tool (free) Google Analytics which offers the possibility to implement the plan labeling of all feed from your site.
We attach great importance to balance the conversion rate (visitors into customers), the average basket and return on investment (ROI): the collection and analysis of data identifying the opportunities available to you are always conducted with the aim of your ROI.
Find below our custom programs web analytics match your problem:
- Measure the return on your advertising investment
- Ventilate your performance according to your different traffic sources
- Identifying dropouts basket in the buying process of e-commerce sites
- Assess the failures of a contact form or a quote online
- Integrate the measurement of incoming calls as a source of conversion in your sales
- Define the path of the users in your site